PIR Motion Sensor Switch 12V-24V 8A by Nova Bright
Nova Bright's PIR motion sensor switch automatically powers on when human motion is detected. This sensitive passive infrared motion sensor lights up our LED lights the moment it detects a thermal difference from 15 feet. After no motion is detected for 10 seconds, lights turn off automatically. This is used in personal rooms, garages, storage, cabinets for aesthetic and security purposes.
How To Use
- Connect the load wire followed by the power cord.
- The light turns on when the sensor detects a person's presence in the room.
- The light turns off 10 seconds after someone left the room.
|Static power consumption:||less than 1W|
|Output current:||less than 8A|
|Output power:||5V 40W, 6V 48W , 12V 96W , 24V 192W|
|Working temperature:||Minus 20 to 60 degree celsius|
|Supply voltage:||DC 5V,6V,12V,24V (optional)|
|Sensing distance:||5 to 8 m|
|Size:||8.8 x 6 x 3.5cm(L* W* H)|
Why you should buy from us
- 4 year warranty. If our PIR Motion Sensor Switch go out within 4 years we will replace them for free.
- Our helpful and knowledgeable staff can give you the information you need. We are just a phone call away.