The insulated plastic cover of this cable adopts high quality PVC, anti-corrosive makes it easy for you to hide the extension wire. This RGB extension cable uses 4 strands of pure copper wires inside, which ensures perfect electric conductivity.
The cable is durable due to the coating and the connectors fit snug with RGB 4 Pin. We also include 8 x 4pin male plugs so you can change the connector from female to male on each end as needed. This eliminated the need to weld or solder, just use the 4 Pins to connect the extension to an RGB strip.
4 x 2 Meter 4 pin black extension cable for RGB LED strips
8x male to male 4 pin plugs.
- Length: 2 Meter Extension Cable
- Made to fit low voltage 05050/3528 RGB LED strip lights that are 10mm wide.
- Connect between the RGB Controller and 5050/3528 RGB LED strips. This is made for installations that need RGB wire between the controller and the LED strip light. For example, your power and controller are in a cabinet and you want the lights to be at the top of the cabinet which is 5 FT away. You can connect the controller to this 6FT extension able and then the other end of the 6FT cable goes to the LED strip. This will make your installation look a lot cleaner.
- With a pre-soldered female connector at each end of the extension cable and 2 male 4 pin plugs(copper electroplated) that you can connect directly into the female ends. You can change each end from male to female and vice versa. It is ideal for 5050/3528 RGB LED strips or RGB controllers to get them connected, without soldering.
- The black PVC plastic coating is durable and flexible. The copper wires inside are made to take a lot of bending without breaking.
Whats in the package:
4 x 2 Meter 4 pin black extension cables for RGB LED strips
8 x male to male 4 pin plugs.